Sunday, January 18, 2009

Me and Kenzie Kay

haha so all of you think it's dumb for me to have one of these things cause i never post anything but if you want i'll post stupid little things like these every once in awhile haha...but yesterday was our game against century and we won barley...but me and kenzie got really bored (she has the chicken pox) haha but we took a couple of pics!!


haha so i'll post little things like this for all of you!! lol (and i still need to get my pictures from my mom from florida to post too... :)

1 comments:

Hanging out with the Riley's said...

You just said what I was about to scream!! Love yah

a little behind

ya ya...im a little behind on everything but at least im doing this...lol so ill out more on when i can get some new pics...sorry guys!

Kar & Keag

Kar & Keag
they are so worn out

Me & Keagan

Me & Keagan
on our way to golf

Mindee

Mindee
shes air guitarin....lol